First Bankcard Sheetz
- Sheetz credit card holders can access an account online to check their account balance, make a payment towards their Sheetz credit card account, and see the most recent transactions
- The service is free to use and requires a short registration process for new users
- Cardholders who have a Sheetz credit account have free access to view their FICO credit score at any time thanks to First Bankcard
The FirstBankCard Sheetz web site is set up for customers who have a Sheetz credit card to be able to manage their account. Customers who do not have an online First Bankcard account will need to set one up by logging in with their Sheetz credit card number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number. There is also a Sheetz credit card app available to make payment and account management even easier.
First Bankcard Sheetz
- Sheetz credit cards are issued by First Bankcard, which is a division of First National Bank of Omaha
- Customers who apply for the Sheetz Visa card but are not approved will automatically be considered for the Sheetz personal credit card
Please note drivers who have a Sheetz credit card are automatically enrolled in the “My Sheetz” program which is free to join and saves money on every gallon of gas purchased up to 8 cents a gallon, and offers discounts on food and drink inside Sheetz.
More Things to Know About Sheetz
- Known for marketing products with names that start with “sh” and end in “z” similar to their brand name, like shmuffinz, shwingz, and nachoz
- In the mid 2000s, Sheetz was only the second fuel chain in Pennsylvania to offer E85 ethanol based alternative fuel
Sheetz is an American chain of convenience stores and gas station. It was founded in 1952 by Bob Sheetz when he purchased one of his father’s dairy stores. The current Sheetz main offices are in Altoona, Pennsylvania at 5700 6th Ave. Sheetz currently has over 500 locations across the United States and almost 14,000 employees. Any questions about the First Bankcard from Sheetz can be directed to (814) 946-3611 or First Bankcard (who is a division of First National Bank of Omaha)
at 1620 Dodge St. Omaha, NE 68197.