- Shoppers who have a credit card with Boscov’s department store can log on to their online account center to make a payment, update their account information, and see monthly Boscov’s statements
- When customers sign up for a new Boscov’s credit card, they get 100 bonus rewards points instantly, plus a special bonus birthday offer
- Boscov’s credit card holders get double points on any fragrance and cosmetics purchases every single day
When shoppers first use their Boscov’s credit card account, they will save 15% off of their entire purchase that day with a maximum of a $100 discount. To receive the 15% Boscov’s discount, purchases must be made the same day the account is opened, and the account must remain open for at least 30 days.
Comenity Boscov’s Comments
- Shoppers who have a Boscov’s credit card will receive invitations to special shopping events throughout the year, as well as special Boscov’s discounts in the mail
- Up to 4% of total purchases on a Boscov’s credit card will be awarded as rewards points
- The 100 extra points will be added within 24 to 48 hours after the account is first opened
- Cardholders must have made a purchase in the past 12 months to be eligible to receive the birthday offer
- These points are not redeemable for cash, and are not redeemable for statement credit
More Important Facts About Boscov’s
- Founded in 1911 by Solomon Boscov, with their first location in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Current chairman and CEO is Albert Boscov
- Today, Boscov’s has 44 locations in states like New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Ohio
- In 2012, Boscov’s decided to stop selling televisions and other large appliances due to changing market conditions
Any questions in regards to a Boscov’s Credit Account can be directed to a top-notch customer service agent at 1-844-271-277 or TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918. Boscov’s has an annual revenue over 1 billion US dollars and is thought to be one of the last family operated department stores in America, along with Belk and Von Maur.