Amazon Visa Card Help
- Applying for a Visa Rewards card from Amazon is the best way to turn purchases into free cash to spend on Amazon’s web site
- To apply for an Amazon Visa Rewards Card, customers will need to be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States with a Social Security Number
- Customers who are approved for an Amazon.com Rewards Visa will automatically receive a $70 credit in their account
Shoppers who use their Amazon Rewards card will receive 3% cash back on every purchase made on Amazon.com, 2% on purchases made in restaurants, drug stores, and gas stations, and 1% on all other purchases. There’s no annual fee with the Amazon Rewards card, and there’s no cap to the amount of rewards that can be earned. Customers who have applied can visit the “Customer Service for Financial Institutions” page to check the status of their application.
Amazon Visa Card Help Comments
- When Amazon Rewards customers check out on Amazon, they will automatically see their rewards balance and choose how much they want to use
- There’s absolutely no minimum to redeem Amazon rewards
- Rewards points from Amazon can also be redeemed for cash back, for gift cards and even for travel.
What To Know About Amazon.com
Amazon.com is one of the most well known names online, and receives over 130 million visitors to their web site every single month.
- Set up shop online in 1994, and is by far the largest Internet retailer in the United States today selling millions of products
- Calls Seattle, Washington home (also the home of Starbucks coffee)
- Started as simply a bookstore, but quickly found out that being a general retailer was more lucrative
- In 2015, passed Wal-Mart as the most valuable retail brand in the United States overall
To contact Amazon.com about a Visa Rewards card:
- Card Services, P.O. Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850
- Any questions in regards to the Amazon Visa card help can be directed to 1-888-247-4080