Talk To Food Lion $500 free groceries
- Food Lion is willing to give away ten gift cards valued at $500 in associated with the Talk To Food Lion survey
- All feedback will help improve the service and quality of the products at the given Food Lion
- In order to start the survey customers must provide the unique PIN number which can be found at the bottom of the Food Lion receipt
The Talk To Food Lion $500 free groceries survey is operated by Medallia (a customer survey firm), promoted by Ipsos-Insight, LLC, and sponsored by Food Lion. The survey MUST be completed within 5 days of the visit and 10 gift cards will be given away every quarter. Customers will receive a unique PIN number each time they visit a participating Food Lion store and it does not appear that customers are limited in the amount of times they can enter (corrected see third bullet below).
Talktofoodlion.com Sweepstakes Comments
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- Employees of Medallia, Ipsos-Insight, LLC, and Food Lion are not allowed to win gift cards
- Contestants looking for a list of previous winners or a copy of the official rules can write to: Ipsos, 222 S Riverside Plaza, Incentives Department, Sweepstakes 1504042101, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
- Only one entry per person per week in Talk To Food Lion, regardless of entry method
- Ten winners will be selected each quarter and gift cards are limited to one per household
- The amount of money spent at Food Lion will not increase the odds of winning
- Food Lion gift cards associated with this survey promotion cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used at Food Lion
- Winners will have 10 days to claim their $500 Food Lion gift card
To enter the Talk To Food Lion $500 free groceries survey sweepstakes via mail please write to: Ipsos, Inc., c/o Ipsos-Reid, 222 S Riverside Plaza, Incentives Department, Sweepstakes 1504042101, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60606, USA… please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address.