Activate your Wisely by ADP or Aline card online in just a few minutes.
Head on over to www.activatewisely.com now to login.
You will need your card number and expiration date online in order to complete activation.
The Wisely by ADP or Aline card number is 16 digits long and the expiration date will be in xx/xx/xxxx format.
Please refer to the Cardholder Agreement you received with your ALINE Card or you may view the Cardholder Agreement at mycard.adp.com or request a copy by calling 1.877.237.4321.
Activatewisely.com Customer Service
- You can dial the toll-free number on the back of the card
- Toll-Free: 1.877.237.4321
- Email: Not found
- Fax: Not available
New My Zap
- Access a Zap account online with a username and password
- Mobile downloads are available for the App Store and Google Play
- Fan boys can follow Zap on social media sites to include Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
New.MyZap.com is operated by ZapLabs LLC. Zap defines themselves as a single, integrated software solution to help high end real estate professionals run their business and drive profits (aka more money).
Zap is available to real estate agents affiliated with Realogy real estate brands – BHGRE, CENTURY 21, Coldwell Banker, ERA. If a certain real estate firm is not on th list but would like to inquire about working with Zap please contact them via their Facebook page at facebook.com/ZapforAgents/.
- Easy to use
- A must for high end real estate agents slanging houses in wealthy areas
- Includes brokerage-branded website, mobile website and mobile app, each with high-impact agent marketing throughout, a world-class agent platform with predictive analytics, and effective business marketing tools
ZapLabs LLC is headquartered at 2000 Powell Street, Suite 700, Emeryville, CA 94608 and does not provide a phone number for their corporate office at this time. They do offer a email contact form in which the visitor can provide their name, email address, and a short message. Those who do reach out to ZapLabs LLC via email should allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- About Zap
Walmart One Online Schedule
- Access the Walmart one site to view a schedule online, check a pay stub, or perfrom a variety of other Walmart employee services
- Employees will need their Walmart One user ID and password in order to access the online schedule service
- New hires will have to enroll/register for the Walmart One service before they can perform any employment related operations
The Walmart One online schedule is free to use and is available on Smartphones. Please note ASDA Walmart employees will have to use a different Walmart One site service (please see citations at the end of this write up). In order to register for the Walmart One service the employee will need the following information:
- Their Walmart Identification Number (WIN)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Date of hiring
The Walmart One employee should have received their unique WIN number when they started employment with the company. Employees who have misplaced or lost their WIN number should speak with their immediate supervisor or visit the Wire employee service. Employees who have a low IQ and cannot recall their date of hire should reach out to their Walmart supervisor or Personnel Representative.
- Arkansas based multinational retail corporation
- Founded by the legendary Sam Walton
- Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue and has more money than most countries
Walmart has over 11,500 locations across the globe and an operating income over 24 billion US dollars. The exact number employees that Walmart employs varies from day to day but the general amount ranges between 2 to 2.3 million people (this a globally).
The Walmart corporate office is headquartered at 702 S.W. 8th Street Bentonville, AR 72716 and can be reached by phone by calling 479-273-4000 (please do not contact this number with questions about Walmart One). Competition to the firm comes from Target and Costco BUT their biggest rival in the future will come from online retailers such as Amazon.com.
- www.walmartone.com/online schedule
Take Care Wage Works
- Save money on medical costs that are not covered under your health care benefit package
- By planning ahead, you can save up to 40%
- Use pre-tax income for expenses like a doctor’s office copay, regular prescriptions, wellness treatments like a chiropractor, and even weight-loss programs
Take Care Wage Works is the easiest way for employees to save on expenses not covered by their health care benefit packages. In fact, it’s estimated that with a little planning, employees can save up to 40%. How does Take Care work? It lets you use pre-tax income for things like a co-pay at the doctor’s office, prescription drugs, chiropractic treatment, and even weight-loss programs.
- Fill out a direct deposit authorization form so that when a claim is processed, that money goes straight into your bank account as quickly as possible. It’s more secure and faster than mailing a traditional check
- You will need to fill out a HIPPA authorization form to allow for the disclosure of your medical information. If you do not fill out this form, your information will not be given to Wage Works, and your claim will not be processed
Save all receipts you receive for medical services. This receipt must show the purchase date, a detailed description of the item that was purchased or the service that was provided, and the amount your paid
Filing a claim is simple. The easiest way is just log in to your account and filling out the information, but claims can also be submitted by fax, e-mail, or regular mail. Just fill out the claim form (which can be printed from the web site) and attach a copy of your receipt showing date and type of service you received. A record of your payment (like a canceled check, credit card slip, or a statement showing a balance due on your account) is not accepted. Make sure that you keep a copy of the claim form for your own personal records.
You can contact Wage Works through several methods:
- By phone at 800-950-0105
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- By fax at 877-782-8889
- By mail at Take Care by WageWorks, PO Box 14054, Lexington, KY 40512