Walmart One Online Schedule
- Access the Walmart one site to view a schedule online, check a pay stub, or perfrom a variety of other Walmart employee services
- Employees will need their Walmart One user ID and password in order to access the online schedule service
- New hires will have to enroll/register for the Walmart One service before they can perform any employment related operations
The Walmart One online schedule is free to use and is available on Smartphones. Please note ASDA Walmart employees will have to use a different Walmart One site service (please see citations at the end of this write up). In order to register for the Walmart One service the employee will need the following information:
- Their Walmart Identification Number (WIN)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Date of hiring
The Walmart One employee should have received their unique WIN number when they started employment with the company. Employees who have misplaced or lost their WIN number should speak with their immediate supervisor or visit the Wire employee service. Employees who have a low IQ and cannot recall their date of hire should reach out to their Walmart supervisor or Personnel Representative.
- Arkansas based multinational retail corporation
- Founded by the legendary Sam Walton
- Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue and has more money than most countries
Walmart has over 11,500 locations across the globe and an operating income over 24 billion US dollars. The exact number employees that Walmart employs varies from day to day but the general amount ranges between 2 to 2.3 million people (this a globally).
The Walmart corporate office is headquartered at 702 S.W. 8th Street Bentonville, AR 72716 and can be reached by phone by calling 479-273-4000 (please do not contact this number with questions about Walmart One). Competition to the firm comes from Target and Costco BUT their biggest rival in the future will come from online retailers such as Amazon.com.