Sentra Versa CVT Class Action Settlement
Extend warranties and reimburse repair expenses are up for grabs for consumers who purchased Sentra, Versa or Versa Note vehicles with a defective transmission.
Visit www.sentraversacvtsettlement.com to learn more about the case.
If you are unhappy with the proposed settlement class members have until 2/7/2020 to object.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/6/2020.
Who should file a claim?
“Consumers who purchased or leased a 2013 to 2017 Nissan Sentra, 2014 to 2017 Nissan Versa Note, and/or a 2012 to 2017 Nissan Versa vehicle equipped with a continuously variable transmission.”
How to get your settlement?
In order to receive reimbursement from the settlement, Class Members need to file a valid Claim Form by Jan. 30, 2020 or within 30 days of a qualifying transmission repair (whichever is later).
The case is entitled Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America Inc., and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
SentraVersaCVTSettlement.com Contact Information
If you have any questions in regard to the case please write to…
- Nissan Sentra-Versa CVT Litigation Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43180 Providence, RI 02940-3180
How much will I get?
“Warranty extension, up to $4,750 in reimbursement or $1,000 voucher.”
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement
A $7.5 million class action settlement has been reached, resolving the class action lawsuit entitled Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al., Case No. BC589243.
The case is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
Please visit www.uclahealthcybersettlement.com to file a claim.
Class members claim that UCLA Health Systems failed to adequately protect information it obtained from patients, allowing hackers to access sensitive and personal information.
UCLA denies any wrongdoing in the case but has agreed to a mind-blowing 7.5 million dollar settlement.
UCLAHealthCyberSettlement.com Claim Dates
- 06/18/2019 for reimbursement claims
- 09/16/2019 for identity theft protection services
- 06/18/2021 for unreimbursed loss claims
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: UCLA Health System Claims Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 3058 Portland, OR 97208-3058
- Phone: 1-888-262-4479
- Fax: Not found
- Email: Not found
Class members will be represented by WESTERMAN LAW CORP.
Westerman Law Corp is based at 1900 Avenue of the Stars 11th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067 and can be reached by phone at 310-698-7450.
UCLA Health Systems has hired CROWELL & MORING LLP.
What will class members receive?
- Two years of identity theft protection through ID Experts
- Up to $5,000 for costs incurred preventing identity theft or fraud
- Up to $20,000 for losses or damage caused by identity theft or fraud
UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al. class members will have to provide the Claim ID number for identity theft protection claims.
Check out www.comfortaccesssettlement.com now if you are a current and former owner of a 2007 to 2013 model year BMW X5 vehicles with the Comfort Access System.
UCLAHealthCyberSettlement.com Claim Form Download
Comfort Access Settlement
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Claims must be filed by 4/8/2019
- Class members may be able to claim up to $650 per vehicle depending on expenses
- Visit www.comfortaccesssettlement.com to file a claim
- DO NOT file a claim unless you’re a class member
Who is a class member in the Comfort Access Settlement Lawsuit?
Anyone in the United States who is a current and former owner of a 2007 to 2013 model year BMW X5 vehicles with the Comfort Access System.
You can file a claim online or print a claim form at comfortaccesssettlement.com/Claim-Form
HectaMedia Hot Takes
Comfortaccesssettlement.com Lawsuit Contact
- Mail: Myers Settlement Administrator – 6025 C/O Rust Consulting Inc. P.O. Box 44 Minneapolis, MN 55440-0044
- Phone: 1-877-310-3707
Comfort Access Settlement class members can also contact their assigned lawyers.
Class members are represented by Robert L. Starr from the LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT L. STARR APC & Stephen M. Harris from the LAW OFFICE OF STEPHEN M. HARRIS PC.
BMW will be represented by Eric Y. Kizirian from the law firm of LEWIS BRISBOIS BISGUARD & SMITH LLP.
Comfort Access Settlement Case Name and Info
- Myers v. BMW North America, et al.
- Case No. 3:16-cv-00412
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- The settlement hearing will take place at 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102-3489
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 3/27/2019.
BMW Comfort Access Class Members do not have to attend the hearing in order to file a claim.
All exclusions must be in by 2/22/2019.
Please send exclusion request to “MYERS SETTLEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – 6025 C/O RUST CONSULTING, INC. PO BOX 44 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55440-0044”.
BMW Key Fob Locking Defect Class Action Settlement Website
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood,
- LISTED AS CASE NUMBER 9:17-cv-80487-KAM-Civ (Marra)
- hhfactasettlement.com is administered by HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The deadline to file a claim in the case is 7/21/2018. Class members who do not file a valid claim by July, 21 2018 will not receive any settlement benefits under the terms of Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood.
WHO IS A CLASS MEMBER (MUST READ) (⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊)
“persons within the United States who (1) used a credit or debit card; (2) for a transaction at one of Defendant’s retail locations; and (3) were provided a point of sale receipt that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card’s account number and/or the expiration date of the card; (4) from April 18, 2015 to and including the date of preliminary approval of the class action settlement.”
DO NOT FILE A CLAIM UNLESS YOU MEET THE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
It should be noted that HH Entertainment admits no wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement worth $750,000!
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Class Action Settlement Notes
- The fairness hearing took place on 7/6/2018
- To receive a copy of the hearing please contact the court
- HH FACTA class members who file valid claims will be represented by Manuel S. Hiraldo (from the law firm of HIRALDO PA) Andrew J. Shamis (from the high flying law firm of SHAMIS & GENTILRE PA) and Adam M. Ludwin (fro LUDWIN LAW GROUP PA)
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to 1-855-465-0349 or email HHEntertainment@AdministratorClassAction.com. Class member looking to reach out by mail can write to: HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Hustler Hollywood Credit Card Receipt Class Action
Hoyt FCRA Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Watkins, et al. v. HireRight Inc., which is case number 3:13cv1432-BAS-BLM
- Class members are required to file a claim by Aug. 9, 2016 in order to receive any type of benefit that may arise due to the terms of the settlement
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
The Hoyt FCRA Settlement revolves around claims that HireRight “routinely and systematically” included information on background checks that hurt the applicants eligibility for employment without providing a “full” copy to the consumer which is in violation of federal law or so the class members claim.
There will be a total of 3 different class groups associated with the HireRight FCRA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Two Year Claims – “All individuals in the Settlement Class for whom HireRight’s records indicate that the request was made on or after May 23, 2011 and for whom HireRight’s records do not indicate the scope of the request”
- Two Year Available Request Claims – “All individuals in the Settlement Class for whom HireRight’s records indicate that the request was made on or after May 23, 2011 and that the request was for ‘all reports,’ ‘full file,’ or ‘the last 3 years’”
- Five Year Claims – “All individuals in the Settlement Class for whom HireRight’s records indicate that the request was made between May 23, 2008 and May 23, 2011”
Class members who file timely claims may receive up to $200 in a settlement payment (please note that this is the max amount and the settlement payment could be lower depending on how many people file claims in the lawsuit). A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 9/19/16 and all class members who file claims will be represented by Nichols “the surgeon” Kaster. HireRight has hired Jennifer L. Mora and William J. Simmons to represent their interest.