Lynwood Strip Search Settlement
A 53 million dollar class action settlement has been proposed in the case entitled Mary Amador, et al. v. Sheriff Leroy D. Baca, et al.,
You can file a claim at www.lynwoodstripsearch.com.
Please note a claim can be filed online or via US mail and claim forms are due by 6/4/2020.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
The County of Los Angeles has denied any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further court costs.
Who should file a claim?
“Anyone who were subjected to a strip search in a group outside of the bus garage while entering or returning from the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department Lynwood Jail between March 5, 2008 and Jan. 31, 2015.”
How much will class members receive?
“No Class Member who files a claim will receive less than $200 (for one search under the least bad conditions). Persons with the highest number of searches – up to 50 – will likely receive thousands of dollars.”
The exact amount of money is not known and will depend on how many people file claims
LynwoodStripSearch.com Contact Information
- Mail: Lynwood Strip Search Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91070 Seattle, WA 98111
- Email: info@LynwoodStripSearch.com
- Phone: 1-855-233-1237
Class Members Lawyers
As we mentioned class members do not need to hire lawyers.
They will be represented by the following firms:
- Barrett S. Litt & Lindsay Battles KAYE McLAN BEDNARSKI & LITT DONALD COOK ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Colleen Flynn LAW OFFICES OF COLLEEN FLYNN
- Cynthia Anderson-Barker LAW OFFICES OF CYNTHIA ANDERSON-BARKER
The City of Los Angeles will be represented by Andrew Baum from the high-end law firm of GLASER WEIL.
Sentra Versa CVT Class Action Settlement
Extend warranties and reimburse repair expenses are up for grabs for consumers who purchased Sentra, Versa or Versa Note vehicles with a defective transmission.
Visit www.sentraversacvtsettlement.com to learn more about the case.
If you are unhappy with the proposed settlement class members have until 2/7/2020 to object.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/6/2020.
Who should file a claim?
“Consumers who purchased or leased a 2013 to 2017 Nissan Sentra, 2014 to 2017 Nissan Versa Note, and/or a 2012 to 2017 Nissan Versa vehicle equipped with a continuously variable transmission.”
How to get your settlement?
In order to receive reimbursement from the settlement, Class Members need to file a valid Claim Form by Jan. 30, 2020 or within 30 days of a qualifying transmission repair (whichever is later).
The case is entitled Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America Inc., and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
SentraVersaCVTSettlement.com Contact Information
If you have any questions in regard to the case please write to…
- Nissan Sentra-Versa CVT Litigation Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43180 Providence, RI 02940-3180
How much will I get?
“Warranty extension, up to $4,750 in reimbursement or $1,000 voucher.”
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement
A $7.5 million class action settlement has been reached, resolving the class action lawsuit entitled Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al., Case No. BC589243.
The case is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
Please visit www.uclahealthcybersettlement.com to file a claim.
Class members claim that UCLA Health Systems failed to adequately protect information it obtained from patients, allowing hackers to access sensitive and personal information.
UCLA denies any wrongdoing in the case but has agreed to a mind-blowing 7.5 million dollar settlement.
UCLAHealthCyberSettlement.com Claim Dates
- 06/18/2019 for reimbursement claims
- 09/16/2019 for identity theft protection services
- 06/18/2021 for unreimbursed loss claims
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: UCLA Health System Claims Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 3058 Portland, OR 97208-3058
- Phone: 1-888-262-4479
- Fax: Not found
- Email: Not found
Class members will be represented by WESTERMAN LAW CORP.
Westerman Law Corp is based at 1900 Avenue of the Stars 11th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067 and can be reached by phone at 310-698-7450.
UCLA Health Systems has hired CROWELL & MORING LLP.
What will class members receive?
- Two years of identity theft protection through ID Experts
- Up to $5,000 for costs incurred preventing identity theft or fraud
- Up to $20,000 for losses or damage caused by identity theft or fraud
UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al. class members will have to provide the Claim ID number for identity theft protection claims.
Check out www.comfortaccesssettlement.com now if you are a current and former owner of a 2007 to 2013 model year BMW X5 vehicles with the Comfort Access System.
UCLAHealthCyberSettlement.com Claim Form Download
Comfort Access Settlement
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Claims must be filed by 4/8/2019
- Class members may be able to claim up to $650 per vehicle depending on expenses
- Visit www.comfortaccesssettlement.com to file a claim
- DO NOT file a claim unless you’re a class member
Who is a class member in the Comfort Access Settlement Lawsuit?
Anyone in the United States who is a current and former owner of a 2007 to 2013 model year BMW X5 vehicles with the Comfort Access System.
You can file a claim online or print a claim form at comfortaccesssettlement.com/Claim-Form
HectaMedia Hot Takes
Comfortaccesssettlement.com Lawsuit Contact
- Mail: Myers Settlement Administrator – 6025 C/O Rust Consulting Inc. P.O. Box 44 Minneapolis, MN 55440-0044
- Phone: 1-877-310-3707
Comfort Access Settlement class members can also contact their assigned lawyers.
Class members are represented by Robert L. Starr from the LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT L. STARR APC & Stephen M. Harris from the LAW OFFICE OF STEPHEN M. HARRIS PC.
BMW will be represented by Eric Y. Kizirian from the law firm of LEWIS BRISBOIS BISGUARD & SMITH LLP.
Comfort Access Settlement Case Name and Info
- Myers v. BMW North America, et al.
- Case No. 3:16-cv-00412
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- The settlement hearing will take place at 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102-3489
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 3/27/2019.
BMW Comfort Access Class Members do not have to attend the hearing in order to file a claim.
All exclusions must be in by 2/22/2019.
Please send exclusion request to “MYERS SETTLEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – 6025 C/O RUST CONSULTING, INC. PO BOX 44 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55440-0044”.
BMW Key Fob Locking Defect Class Action Settlement Website
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood,
- LISTED AS CASE NUMBER 9:17-cv-80487-KAM-Civ (Marra)
- hhfactasettlement.com is administered by HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The deadline to file a claim in the case is 7/21/2018. Class members who do not file a valid claim by July, 21 2018 will not receive any settlement benefits under the terms of Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood.
WHO IS A CLASS MEMBER (MUST READ) (⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊)
“persons within the United States who (1) used a credit or debit card; (2) for a transaction at one of Defendant’s retail locations; and (3) were provided a point of sale receipt that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card’s account number and/or the expiration date of the card; (4) from April 18, 2015 to and including the date of preliminary approval of the class action settlement.”
DO NOT FILE A CLAIM UNLESS YOU MEET THE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
It should be noted that HH Entertainment admits no wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement worth $750,000!
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Class Action Settlement Notes
- The fairness hearing took place on 7/6/2018
- To receive a copy of the hearing please contact the court
- HH FACTA class members who file valid claims will be represented by Manuel S. Hiraldo (from the law firm of HIRALDO PA) Andrew J. Shamis (from the high flying law firm of SHAMIS & GENTILRE PA) and Adam M. Ludwin (fro LUDWIN LAW GROUP PA)
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to 1-855-465-0349 or email HHEntertainment@AdministratorClassAction.com. Class member looking to reach out by mail can write to: HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Hustler Hollywood Credit Card Receipt Class Action