Your Bank Card Apply Visa 2
- Apply for one of three First Bank Visa credit cards online
- Please check the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations before applying for a card
- Powered by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha
YourBankCard/ApplyVisa2 includes the Complete Rewards Card, Platinum Edition Card, and the Secured Card. The complete rewards card allows members to earn rewards on purchases, the Platinum edition card is ideal for those seeking a good rate, and the Secured card is designed for those looking to improve their credit rating. Please note, new card members will generally see their FICO Bankcard Score (the version of FICO Credit Score to manage an account) within 45 days of account opening. A credit card application should take less than 5 minutes to complete and applicants should receive a decision within a minute. In order to apply for any of the above named credit cards the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. These credit cards can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present.
- Cards are issued by First Bankcard a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- A must for Visa credit card fan boys
- The First National Bank of Omaha is based at 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197
Credit Card Highlights?
- Complete Rewards Card: earn 1% back on purchases | points can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise | rewards never expire | earn enough rewards to redeem for a $25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles
- Platinum Edition card: 0% INTRODUCTORY APR | $25 statement when making a purchase in the first three billing cycle
- Secured card: Those who deposit $300 to $5,000 can request their credit limit | low $25 annual fee