Open Sky CC
- Apply for the Open Sky credit card online in less than 10 minutes
- Approval is not guaranteed and this card is designed for the consumer who is looking to rebuild their credit score
- Credit lines associated with the Open Sky CC generally range between $200 to $3000 but a higher amount can be obtained in special circumstances
The Open Sky CC promotional offer requires the applicant to complete 4 steps which involves providing income information and allowing a soft credit pull (hopefully this will not affect the applicants credit score). OpenSky reports monthly to all 3 major credit bureaus and comes with a fair APR in relation to the secured credit card market (most secured credit cards come with higher than average APR’s because they are taking on riskier customers).
Open Sky CC Comments
- A good credit card for people looking to rebuild their credit
- The popular (and underrated) OpenSky is issued by Capital Bank N.A
- Customers who are approved will be required to put down a security deposit
- A line of credit increase will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Additional cards can be added to a single Open Sky account and the card can be used anywhere outside the US where the Visa logo is present
The Open Sky CC promotional offer comes with a bothersome $35 annual fee and $6 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance; whichever is greater. Any questions about the Open Sky CC can be directed to: OpenSky, PO Box 539, Horsham, PA, 19044 (by mail) or 1-855-763-OPEN (6736) by phone. Consumers living in the state of New York who have a question about the Open Sky credit card should dial the New York State Banking Department at 1-877-226-5697.