One Main Financial Apply Now
- Apply for a personal loan with One Main Financial and receive a decision in under 30 seconds
- In order to apply for a personal loan with One Main Financial the applicant must live in any of the following states; IL, IA, IN, ME, NJ, NC, NH, OK, PA or WY
- Once the One Main Financial Apply Now paperwork has been submitted it will be sent to a local branch near the applicant for approval
When applying the borrower will have to provide their name, email address, home (work) phone numbers, date of birth, and the amount of their monthly mortgage/rent alone with their net income per month. Applicants will also be asked to provide how much loan they would like (online applications with One Main Financial require a minimum of $1500 and a maximum of $9,999.00 for a personal loans) along with what they are planning to use the loan for (i.e. car repairs, taxes due to the IRS, debt consolidation).
One Main Financial Apply Now Comments
- Most loans through One Main are used for high interest credit card debt
- Loans over $9999 are available but these applicants must speak with a One Main Financial customer service agent
- Income will include annual salary, pension, social security or other sources of income (i.e. child support payments, Veteran Affairs disability payments)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply and be approved for a loan
What can One Main Financial loan not be used for?
- College, university or vocational expenses (such as new books or semester tuition)
- For any business or commercial purpose (buying new office furniture)
- To purchase securities (stocks, bonds, CD’s)
Please note that OneMain Financial and Springleaf are now affiliated companies and any questions about the One Main Financial Apply Now application or any loans associated with Springleaf can be directed to 877-540-6246.