My Home Depot Account
- By using the Home Depot Account Access Credit Card Payment center, customers who have a Home Depot credit card can logon to make a payment and keep their account current
- The Home Depot online credit card center is usable by people who have both a Home Depot consumer credit card and a Home Depot commercial credit card
- All Home Depot credit cards come with a “hassle free” one year return period on all unopened items
Home Depot credit card holders can make a payment online towards their account, plus see the balance on their Home Depot credit card and other transactions. Both the Home Depot revolving credit card and the Home Depot commercial credit card have the option for customers to earn fuel points on every purchase they make and fuel discounts (when available in the customer’s area). All Home Depot credit cards are subject to credit approval, and depends on the applicant’s credit score. Customers can see if they prequalify for any Home Depot without taking a hit on their credit score.
My Home Depot Account Notes
- Every Home Depot credit card also offers special financing on all purchases of $299 or more
- For each credit card from Home Depot, there is a minimum interest charge of $2 per month unless the customer is under a special “no interest” period
- A must for consumers who frequent the Home Depot
What Are The Repayment Periods For Home Depot Credit Cards
The regular Home Depot consumer credit card has a 24 month financing option during special promotions, while the Home Depot project loan credit card has a credit limit of up to $55,000 and a repayment term of 84 months (plus a 6 month purchase window to make all purchases). A Home Depot revolving credit card has a 60 day payment period, as does the Home Depot Commercial Credit Card. Any questions in regards to the My Home Depot account service can be directed to 1-877-476-3860.