First Bank Orvis
- Register or access a Orvis First Bank credit card account online
- Returning users can simply sign in while new users will have to register for an account
- The First Bank Orvis online service is a must have for all card holders as it offers a variety of online benefits
The First Bank Orvis Visa card is designed for anyone who shops at Orvis and loves rewards. In order to sign up for an online account the customer will need a Orvis account. To obtain an Orvis account please provide a name, address, phone number, and a valid email address. An Orvis account is useful for buying products online as it offers a single order express checkout option.
First Bank Orvis credit card benefits?
- Members will receive 3 reward points for every dollar spent at Orvis
- Members will earn 1 point for every dollar spent on non Orivs purchases
- Once the member has reached 2500 points they will receive a $25 Orivs gift card
- Consumers who do not shop at Orvis much will want to avoid this credit card
- In order to claim the $25 reward card the customer credit card account must be in good standing
- Cards are issued by First Bank in association with Visa
- Members will receive a special $50 bonus in rewards at Orvis as long as they put $1000 on the card within the first 3 billing cycles
- All First Bank Orvis card holders are entitled to a free FICO credit score check
Orvis is a family owned and operated sporting goods store. The company was founded by Charles F. Orvis as a lonely bait and tackle shop in 1856. Today Orvis has about 60 retail locations with 10 factory outlets. The Orvis corporate office is headquartered at 178 Conservation Way Sunderland VT 05250 and can be reached by phone at (802) 362-1300 (please do not contact the corporate office with questions about the First Bank Orvis credit card).