BENET Bob Evans
- Bob Evans employees can access their employee accounts online
- Users must have their Employee ID in order to gain access
- First time users logging in, or those who have not logged on in the past 90 days will have to create a new password
When creating a new password via the BENET Bob Evans service please note the word “password” followed by a period and the last four digits of the users Social Security Number. Once account access has been granted Bob Evans employees will be able to view a pay stub, update employee information, and contact the Bob Evans HR department.
Bob Evans Restaurants
- Ohio based restaurant, food service, processing, and retail company
- Founded in 1946 (operates more than 500 full-service Bob Evans Restaurants in 18 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions of the United States)
- Profits mostly come from Bob Evans Restaurants, Bob Evans Sausage, Owens Country Sausage, and Mimi’s Cafe
Bob Evans has more than 46,000 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol BOBE. The firms corporate office can be found at 8111 Smith’s Mill Road New Albany, OH 43054 and reach by phone by calling 614-491-2225 (please note that BENET Bob Evans users should not contact the corporate office in regards to the employee ID login service… all questions and concerns about BNET should only be directed to the employees human resource department).
What are some of the better menu items at Bob Evans Restaurants and Mimi’s Cafe?
- Breaded Garlic Mushrooms
- Slow-roasted Turkey Breast (some of the best turkey at a reasonable price… about 10 bucks)
- County Fair Cheese Bites (little bites of deliciousness)
- Cheddar Baked Potato Soup (a must for cheese lovers as it has tons of cheddar cheese sauce with bacon and scallion)
- Meyer Lemon Mussels & Frites (the white wine-lemon broth really makes this dish pop)
- Hand-Mixed Guacamole & Chips (Hass avocados and jalapeno… whats not to like here?)