Sentra Versa CVT Class Action Settlement
Extend warranties and reimburse repair expenses are up for grabs for consumers who purchased Sentra, Versa or Versa Note vehicles with a defective transmission.
Visit www.sentraversacvtsettlement.com to learn more about the case.
If you are unhappy with the proposed settlement class members have until 2/7/2020 to object.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/6/2020.
Who should file a claim?
“Consumers who purchased or leased a 2013 to 2017 Nissan Sentra, 2014 to 2017 Nissan Versa Note, and/or a 2012 to 2017 Nissan Versa vehicle equipped with a continuously variable transmission.”
How to get your settlement?
In order to receive reimbursement from the settlement, Class Members need to file a valid Claim Form by Jan. 30, 2020 or within 30 days of a qualifying transmission repair (whichever is later).
The case is entitled Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America Inc., and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
SentraVersaCVTSettlement.com Contact Information
If you have any questions in regard to the case please write to…
- Nissan Sentra-Versa CVT Litigation Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43180 Providence, RI 02940-3180
How much will I get?
“Warranty extension, up to $4,750 in reimbursement or $1,000 voucher.”
Washer Machine Settlement
- You could get up to $400 cash in the Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Class Action Settlement
- Visit www.washermdlsettlement.com to file a claim
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
If you purchased one of more than 30 models of Samsung top loading washing machine you should file a claim.
You can find a list of Samsung Dish Washers named in this lawsuit at www.washermdlsettlement.com/case-documents.
The case is entitled In re: Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL and is listed as case number 5:17-ml-2792-D.
www.washermdlsettlement.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-855-256-2208
- Email: info@WasherMDLSettlement.com
- Mail: In re: Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services P.O. Box 505029 Louisville, KY 40233-5029
Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Class Action Settlement Dates
- 08/22/2019: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 08/06/2019: Claim Form Deadline
- 06/07/2019: Objection Deadline
Class members who elect to mail the claim form should send it to “Samsung Top-Load Washing Machine Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services P.O. Box 505029 Louisville, KY 40233-5029”.
Class members who file timely claims could receive a full refund and up to $400 in reimbursements.
Samsung Washing Machine Settlement Class Members will be represented by William B. Federman from FEDERMAN & SHERWOOD and Jason L. Lichtman from the law firm of LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP.
Samsung has hired Philip M. Oliss from the law firm of SQUIRE PATTON BOGGS (US) LLP.
Class Counsel will be awarded no more than a total of $6,550,000.00 for all attorneys’ fees, costs, interest and expenses.
Washer Machine Class Action Settlement URL
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement
A $7.5 million class action settlement has been reached, resolving the class action lawsuit entitled Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al., Case No. BC589243.
The case is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
Please visit www.uclahealthcybersettlement.com to file a claim.
Class members claim that UCLA Health Systems failed to adequately protect information it obtained from patients, allowing hackers to access sensitive and personal information.
UCLA denies any wrongdoing in the case but has agreed to a mind-blowing 7.5 million dollar settlement.
UCLAHealthCyberSettlement.com Claim Dates
- 06/18/2019 for reimbursement claims
- 09/16/2019 for identity theft protection services
- 06/18/2021 for unreimbursed loss claims
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: UCLA Health System Claims Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 3058 Portland, OR 97208-3058
- Phone: 1-888-262-4479
- Fax: Not found
- Email: Not found
Class members will be represented by WESTERMAN LAW CORP.
Westerman Law Corp is based at 1900 Avenue of the Stars 11th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067 and can be reached by phone at 310-698-7450.
UCLA Health Systems has hired CROWELL & MORING LLP.
What will class members receive?
- Two years of identity theft protection through ID Experts
- Up to $5,000 for costs incurred preventing identity theft or fraud
- Up to $20,000 for losses or damage caused by identity theft or fraud
UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al. class members will have to provide the Claim ID number for identity theft protection claims.
Check out www.comfortaccesssettlement.com now if you are a current and former owner of a 2007 to 2013 model year BMW X5 vehicles with the Comfort Access System.
UCLAHealthCyberSettlement.com Claim Form Download