Tell Tom Thumb
- Take a short survey in regards to a Tom Thumb visit
- Customers will earn a free drink coupon in return for their efforts
- But aside about 8 minutes to take the survey
TellTomThumb.com is operated by the Service Management Group and all feedback will be kept confidential (i.e. the customers information will never be shared with Tom Thumb employees). In order to start the survey please have the date of purchase, time of purchase, and Tom Thumb entry ID (all of this information can be found on the Tom Thumb receipt). The Tom Thumb entry ID will be found at the bottom of the receipt and will be 13 digits in length.
TellTomThumb.com Promotional Notes
- Customers will be able to pick between the free drink coupon or 50 fuel points
- The free drink coupon is ideal for people who like soda and sugar
- The 50 fuel points are ideal for those who are part of the Tom Thumb reward program
- Those who do not answer all the questions will not qualify for either of the rewards
- Survey is available in English or Spanish
Who in the world is Tom Thumb?
- Dallas, TX based supermarket chain
- Founded in 1948
- Owned and operated by Albertsons
Tom Thumb was founded by business gurus J.R. Bost and Robert B. Cullum back in 1948 when they aquired a few Toro supermarkets by chance. Any questions in regards to TellTomThumb.com can be directed to M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093 Phoenix, AZ 85038 or by phone at 1-877-723-3929. Members of the media who are attempting to track down a Tom Thumb PR employee need to write to: Public Affairs Department 250 E. Parkcenter Blvd. Boise, ID 83706. Any grocery delivery issues can be directed to 1-877-505-4040. Customers who would like to give a Tom Thumb gift card can do so by visiting the Tom Thumb gift cards page (gift cards are available in Visa, Mastercard and American Express).