Green Dot Cash Back Visa Debit Card
- Apply for the prestigious Green Dot 5% cash back VISA prepaid debit card
- GreenDot.com/CashBack is operated by Green Dot Corporation
- Please note the Green Dot Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.
The Green Dot Cash Back cash back debit card is ideal for consumers looking to earn massive amounts of cash back when making everyday purchases. The only draw back to the card is the amount of cash back maxes out at $100. But some positives do help make this a wroth while debit card for those who like Green Dot.
Green Dot Cash Back Debit Card Benefits
- Card holders will get paid up to 2 days earlier with free direct deposit (subject to your payment provider’s process and timing)
- Can be used everywhere in the US Visa is accepted
- Send money to another Green Dot card instantly
- Use the Green Dot app to send money
- The card also offers no overdraft fees, no credit check in order to get the prepaid card, and no purchase transaction fees
- Green Dot Corporation is a proud member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC
- Members can redeem Green Dot Cash-Back Rewards using the green Dot website or mobile app after the completion of each Reward Year and then can use that cash-back money as part the available balance
- Comes with a reload fee of $4.95
- ATM Fee? Oh yea… $2.50 withdrawal and $0.50 balance inquiry, plus any fees ATM owner may charge 🙁
Would be Green Dot Cash Back members must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to be approved. The applicant will have to provide their first and last name, SSN, date of birth, a valid email address, street address, and a phone number in which they can be reached.