BRFS Feedback Banana Republic
- Customers who have shopped at a Banana Republic factory outlet retail store can take a survey to give feedback on their shopping experience
- Every customer who completes the Banana Republic survey will receive a one time use coupon that’s good for 15% off their next purchase at any Banana Republic Factory store
- To get started taking the Banana Republic survey, customers will need to have their original receipt, and will need to enter their transaction number and their store number shown on their receipt
The Banana Republic survey should take customers just about 10 minutes to complete, and will ask guests to rate different areas of their Banana Republic shopping experience, like the availability of merchandise, interaction with Banana Republic employees, the cleanliness of the store, and more.
BRFS Feedback Banana Republic Comments
- Guests who take the Banana Republic survey will need to have a printed linked to their computer, as the 15% off coupon will be available for printing immediately after the survey is over
- This is the only time this coupon can be printed
- Customers who have not received their coupon within 24 hours of finishing the survey are asked to e-mail email@example.com
- The 15% off Banana Republic survey coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers
About Banana Republic:
- Banana Republic has their current headquarters at 2 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA 94105, 650-952-4400
- The first Banana Republic store opened in 1978
- Currently has over 640 retail locations around the world. The first international Banana Republic was in Ginza, a very well known upscale financial district on Tokyo, Japan
- Was purchased by The Gap in 1983, when the store received an upgrade to a more upscale image
Any questions about the BRFS Feedback Banana Republic customer survey can be directed to 1 (888) 277-8953. Banana Republic is a clothing retail chain that’s well known for their high quality clothing and accessories.