- Redeem a Zreward purchase with Walmart online
- Please have the redemption code on hand
- The service is operated by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
The ZReward promotion will require the customer to pick the category associated with their Z Reward; pre-order program, downloadable games and add ons, or Movies. Please note most of the pre-order program redemptions will come in the form of video games (i.e. Star Wars Battlefront, HALO 5, FALLOUT 4, Madden 16) that can be played in the PC, XBox One, or Play Station 4. There will be a total of 3 steps associated with the ZReward redemption process and customers who do not have their 16 digit code (or 10 digit code when downloading a game) will not be able to proceed to the second step.
- Easy and free to use
- All 10 digit PIN codes can be found above the bar code
- Only available to video games purchased at Walmart
Customers who shop at Walmart on a regular basis should consider the Walmart credit card which saves the customer 3% on purchases made at Walmart.com everyday. Card members will also save 2% when filling up on costly gasoline at Murphy USA or Walmart Gas stations. The Walmart MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Walmart video game returns?
- Can be returned within 90 days
- Must have the receipt and the original packaging
- If the video game was defective it can be returned for different title if the same title is not available
Any questions about the ZReward program can be directed to a Walmart customer service agent at (800) 925-6278.