Yadkin Bank Online
- Check your Yadkin Bank balances, review transactions, and transfer funds
- Set up online bill pay from your Yadkin Bank account so you never have to mail out a payment again
- Use your smart phone for mobile banking, and you can access anything related to your Yadkin Bank account at any time
Yadkin Bank is a regional bank with over 70 branches located in North and South Carolina. If you have account here and you haven’t set up online access, you’re missing out! You can easily check your bank account balance at any time, set up online bill pay (so you never have to mail out a check again), use your phone for secure mobile banking, receive text or e-mail debit alerts if potentially fraudulent activity is detected on your account, view e-statements from months and even years ago, and even initiate account-to-account transfers.
To sign up, you will need to select your account type, read and accept the disclosure forms, and enter the appropriate information. You’ll need your card number and personal identification number to sign up your debit card account, your account number and last statement balance to sign up your checking, savings or money market account, and your account number, last payment amount, and original principal to sign up your loan account. If you have a line of credit or a certificate of deposit account, you will select that option at signup. You will then receive more information about how to set up online access for those accounts.
- Use mobile deposit capture, which lets you deposit checks from the convenience of home
- The Yadkin Bank mobile apps are available for both Apple and Android devices
- Transfer funds between your checking or money market accounts at Yadkin Bank to a checking, money market or savings account at any other financial institution
To contact Yadkin Bank regarding your account access: