We Pay Login
- Accept payment for traditional online marketplace transactions between buyers and sellers
- Accept money through crowdfunding or other platforms that allow users to accept donations online
- Set up SMB (small and medium business) platforms that help your users invoice their clients and get paid
The concept of WePay is simple. They provide a system that allow their users to engage in safe and secure commerce, all under the user’s brand name. In short, if you need a simple way to engage in a business transaction, WePay takes care of the financial end. It’s one of the most flexible and easy to use payment processing platforms around.
- There’s no risk management for the user. WePay handles the risk of chargebacks, hacking, fraud, money laundering and more
- Compliance with various organizations is not an issue. 1099 tax filings, PCI security compliance, AML/BSA, and Visa, Mastercard and American Express compliance are all handled for you
- The system is optimized for multiple platforms, including desktop, mobile and tablet
- You have award winning support, including developer support and Tier 2 support for your own support teams. There’s even support available for your user, making sure things process as smoothly as possible
One of the best things about WePay is that it’s very secure and safe for both the customer and the company. Even better is the fact that they handle financial compliance issues and technical support. Once your account is set up, all you do is sit back and collect your payment! If you don’t already have an account, setting one up is simple. You’ll just need your basic identifying information, plus your Social Security number. Once it comes time to receive your money, you will need to request a withdrawal. To make sure your funds go exactly where you want them to, the money is not automatically sent to your bank account. 2 to 5 days after your request, you’ll have the money in your bank account.
WePay can be contacted a number of ways:
- Their online form
- Online chat via their website
- 350 Convention Way #200, Redwood City, CA 94063