- A training portal for Wendy’s employees
- Powered by Cornerstone OnDemand
- Employees will need a username and password in order to gain access
The Wendy’s CSOD service is online training/learning tool designed for new and current Wendy’s employees. The program is designed to teach new employees the ropes while current employees use the program for refresher training. The Wendy’s CSOD program is free to use and employees are encouraged to log on once a month a take the new training course (some Wendy’s managers require employees take the online training in order to receive a pay pump).
- Ohio based fast food burger chain
- Founded by the quirky Dave Thomas
- Has around 6500 locations world-wide
Wendy’s was founded a few days before Thanksgiving on November 15, 1969 by Mr. Dave Thomas who specialized in dishing out hot square hamburgers and thick malt shakes. Today the firm is a Subsidiary of Wendy’s International and is based at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, United States. It is estimated that Wendy’s employs right around 21,000 people world-wide and they have a net income of 160 million US Dollars.
What are some of the better menu items when checking out a Wendy’s?
- Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single (one of their signature burgers… features a quarter-pound of 100% real north american beef on a toasted buttered bun… whats not to like here?)
- Baja Salad (perfect for the customer who is on a diet as it has greens, guacamole, and farm fresh pico de gallo)
- Bacon Deluxe Double (two juicy hamburger patties + three strips of applewood smoked bacon + cheese… yes please)
- Baconator Double (just order it)
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich (for those who are looking to avoid red meat)
- Spicy Chicken Go Wrap (people from San Fransisco will like this)
Any issues or questions in regards to the Wendy’s CSOD service can be directed to email@example.com.