Walmart Visa Gift Card
- You can use your Walmart Visa gift card anywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States
- Check your card balance 24 hours a day online or via phone
- To check the balance you will need to have your 16 digit card number and the three digit security code on the back
- Cards are available in denominations of $25, $50 or $100, and amounts in those increments up to $500
With the Visa gift card from Walmart, you have all the same benefits of a traditional debit card, but without the hassle and risk of a bank account. You just spend like you normally would anywhere Visa debit is accepted. Your card is automatically activated and ready to use when you receive it. You can use the credit option or use the debit option and use the last four digits of the card as your PIN.
If you plan to use your card to make purchases online or over the phone, you will need to register your card. When you use these methods, merchants must verify the billing address of the card. If you don’t register the card, that information will not be in your name, and your purchase will not be approved.
- You can not add funds to your card. Once you’ve spent the initial amount, you can destroy the card
- If you want to purchase an item that costs more than the balance you have on your card, you will need to have a second method of payment
- Let the cashier know how much you want to pay with your debit card
- The Walmart Visa gift card cannot be used for recurring billing transactions
- Funds are not transferable to another card
To contact customer service regarding your Walmart Visa Gift Card:
- Walmart Visa Gift Card, P.O. Box 1187, Monrovia, CA 91017