- Access this popular rewards program online with a username and password
- Rewards include concert tickets, a new HDTV, a fun-filled cruise, and gift cards from some of the most popular retailer on the planet
- New UChoose Rewards program members will have to go through a tiresome but short registration process
The UChoose Rewards program is free to sign up for and requires the members card number. Those who forgot their username will have to provide their email address they used at the time of sign up and UChoose Rewards will e-mail them their username (the email should arrive in 2 minutes or less).
UChoose Rewards Comments
- Free to access
- Ideal for consumers who love rewards when shopping
- If the e-mail address you used to register is no longer valid the member will have to use the UChoose Rewards contact form (see more about this form below)
Who uses the UChoose Rewards Program? One example would be the OE Federal Credit Union who is a member of the program via their Visa STEEL Rewards credit card. OE Federal Credit Union customers will earn points when they used their Visa STEEL Rewards Card when making purchases online and in-store (plus these points add up quick).
Other popular rewards program designed for shoppers?
- Amazon Prime (offers free shipping on ALL Amazon.com purchases)
- Plenti: One rewards program
- Balance Rewards membership from Walgreens (pretty much a must have for anyone who shops at Walgreens)
Please note that UChoose Rewards purchases made with Google Wallet may not earn points at this time. A toll-free number for the program could not be found but a UChoose Rewards contact page is available (please allow up to 72 hours for a response). When sending an email via the contact form please include the nature of the inquiry along with the reward members name, email address, order number, zip code, and the last 4 digits of their UChoose Rewards card.