Trufit Student Loan
- Apply for a student loan from Citizens Bank online
- Choose from several interest rate and repayment terms until you find the one that’s perfect for you
- You’ll need a recent pay stub no older than 60 days old (or other proof of income) and poof of your monthly housing payment
With Citizens Bank, you can apply for a student loan, receive approval, upload your documents, and sign your loan all from your computer. It’s the easiest and fastest way to receive the funds you need for college. Once you complete the application and you are approved, you’ll choose the rate and repayment length terms that best fit your needs. Then, you’ll upload the documents needed (proof of your income and proof of your monthly housing payment) and e-sign your loan. If you will have a co-signer on your loan, you’ll need that same information for them. That’s all you need to do! From there, your school will receive your payment.
When you apply, be sure you know the name of the school you have been accepted to, your intended graduation date, and the repayment time and amount of loan you’re looking for.
- Citizens Bank student loan borrowers will not need to fill out a FAFSA form
- The loan can be used to help pay for school related expenses beyond tuition like living expenses and books
- This includes meals and rent, but only for the time the student is actively enrolled in classes
- The maximum amount that can be borrowed annually is set by the individual school.
- Students must be United States citizens who are enrolled at least half-time at a degree-granting institution in the United States to apply
- A student must be “age of majority” to apply on their own. If they are under that age, they will need a co-signer.
To contact Citizens Bank about your student loan:
- E-mail studentLoan@citizensbank.com
- Call 800-708-6684