Tire Pass Survey
- Pull into a Love’s Travel Stop TirePass lane to have the tires on your truck inspected and inflated in the time it takes you to fuel your truck
- Customers who take the Love’s TirePass survey can win 25,000 My Love Rewards points, which spend just like cash
- Love’s has just under 400 truck stops in 40 states around the United States, and was founded in 1964
Love’s Travel Stops has set up a new lane at their truck stops to make like easier for commercial drives. In the time it takes to fuel up, a Love’s technician will measure the tread depth and check the air pressure on each tire, and make sure that all tires are inflated properly. Drivers will receive a printed or digital copy of their tire report from Love’s, helping make sure they avoid breakdowns or expensive violations.
Tirepass Survey Notes
- Love’s has set up an online survey to make sure that their TirePass lanes are working for commercial truck drivers
- Customers who finish this survey will be entered to win 25,000 points on their My Love Rewards card
- My Love Rewards spend just like cash, with each point equal to one cent in store discounts that can be used for fuel, showers, drinks, products, and more
With the My Love Rewards program, drivers who fill up with a minimum of 50 gallons of commercial grade diesel automatically receive a free shower credit and free fountain drink refill of up to 44 ounces.
Other notes about Love’s
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores was founded in 1964, and can be found in almost 400 locations across the United States. Love’s was the very first store to sell both self-serve gasoline and groceries at the same time, making them a leader in the United States convenience store market.
To contact Love’s corporate headquarters:
- 1-800-OK-LOVES (1-800-655-6837)
- Love’s Corporate Office, 10601 N Pennsylvania Ave., Oklahoma City, Okla. 73120