SVM Reward Card
- Customers who have a SVM prepaid card can log in to check the balance on their card by entering the first 6 digits of their card number
- SVM is one of the largest providers of prepaid cards, offering cards from American Express, Visa, and Discover that can be used specifically at gas stations or as a general payment option in retail stores
- Custom gift card orders from SVM that are valued at $150 or less will ship First Class Mail for the cost of $2.95 per order
Customers who have reported a SVM card lost or stolen will need to mail in an affidavit along with a form that’s been signed by a licensed notary public. These requests will be processed by SVM within 5 to 7 business days, and make take up to 30 days for credits to be approved.
SVM Reward Card Comments
- SVM gift cards that are all-purpose spending cards may have an expiration date, but gas station cards (ones branded for 76, Choice, Conoco, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, Sunoco, Chevron and Texaco) have no expiration date
- Does not come with a costly annual fee
- This card will not hurt or improve a users credit rating
- Any questions in regards to the SVM Reward Card program can be directed to Cardholder Services, 700 State Highway 121 Bypass, Suite 200, Lewisville, TX 75067
Most cards from SVM are multi use, meaning they can be spend again and again until the balance on the card is depleted. Address information will be needed to order with SVM, as they use an “Address Verification Service” for all credit card orders to verify accurate billing addresses. Orders with SVM that are placed with an invalid billing address will be immediately rejected by their website.
More about SVM cards:
Since 1997, SVM has been an industry leader in business to business prepaid gift cards. SVM has global offices in London at Action Court, Coleman Street, Rotherham Parkgate, South Yorkshire, S62 6EL.