- Guests who are planning a Disney vacation can log on to manage their Disney park experience, including fast passes, dining reservations, and entertainment times
- With Fast Passes, Disney guests can reserve a place in line for certain rides and shows 30 days before their visit (or 60 days with a reservation at a Disney resort)
- Almost 350 different restaurants are included in the Disney Dining package that can be managed through My Disney Experience, with foods that range from snacks to breakfast to fancy dinners
Users of My Disney Experience can manage their Fast Pass Selections, the Disney Dining Reservations, and their Entertainment Times.
Disney Fast Passes let guests reserve their place in line to certain rides and shows as early as 30 days before their visit, and up to 60 days before their visit with a reservation at a Walt Disney resort. There’s no extra charge for Fast Passes from Disney, but guests are limited to three fast passes per day per ticket. Fast Passes can be used for iconic Disney rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain, shows like Fantasmic! or Indiana Jones, the most popular character greetings, or special viewing areas for parades and fireworks.
To contact Start Your Disney Experience
- Disney Hotel Services: (407) 939-1936 (USA) – 0800 16 90 730 (UK) – 1800 812 676 (IE)
- Disability Services within the Disney Park: (407) 560-2547
An incredible 342 restaurants are included in the Disney dining package, like 50s Prime Time Cafe, The Artists Palette, Avalunch, California Grill, and more. Guests who manage their Disney dining through My Disney Experience can make reservations before other guests, making sure they have a spot at Disney’s most popular restaurants.
Entertainment that can be managed through My Disney Experience includes shows like Meet Aladdin and Jasmine in Morocco, Adventure Happens Here Dance Party, Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage, and the very popular Citizens of Hollywood.
Guests must be at least 18 years old to use the My Disney Experience website.