Start Your Avon
- Start the online appointment process with Avon
- Customers will be expected to pay the one-time $15 appointment fee
- The Avon appointment kit will be shipped directly to the customer and includes everything they need to start making some easy cash
The Start Your Avon service requires the customer to provide their name, mailing address, email address, primary phone number (this can be either a business line or cell phone), and the Avon reference code. Please note those who do not have a Start Your Avon reference code will not be able to complete the online appointment process.
Start Your Avon Comments
- Users are encouraged to access the New Representative Center where they will find new tools to help you get the Avon business up and running on all fours
- Any questions about sales should be directed to the users Sales Leader or District Manager
- Once the user has received their Avon account information they should create a personal online business site/profile
- All contacts are required to verify their Identity to help protect against fraud
Avon Products, Inc
- New York City based American international manufacturer and direct selling firm
- Founded in 1886
- Caters to the stay at home mom selling beauty, household, and personal care products
Avon was founded by a down on his luck door-to-door salesman David H. McConnell in September of 1886. After have little success selling used books to New York homes he decided to try another route and starting selling perfumes out of his small office at 126 Chambers Street. Today the firm has more than 36,000 employees and annual revenues in the billions. The Avon Products Inc. corporate office is headquartered at 777 Third Avenue New York, NY 10017 and can be reached by phone by calling 212-282-7000. Firms that compete with Avon for market share include Mary Kay, L’Oreal, and Revlon.