Sprint Buy Back
- By using the Sprint Buyback program, customer can send their old cell phones to be recycled (making sure they stay out of landfills)
- Sprint customers who send their old phone in for recycling can earn as much as $300 in account credit for every eligible device they send in
- An e-mail notification will be sent when Sprint processes each phone with a notice stating if it has been accepted or denied and how much payment will be issued
People who are interested in recycling their Sprint phone can get an instant quote online (although the value will differ a little depending on the condition of the phone). Customers are allowed to ship back multiple devices at once to Sprint for recycling if they want. Even though customers can sen several phones in the same package for Sprint to recycle, each one is processed individually, meaning one phone may be processed by Sprint while the other ones aren’t showing up yet.
Sprint Buy Back Comments
- If a phone was sent to a Sprint retail store for recycling, customers can contact that store to get an update on the status of their payment
- Sprint does have an online system to track recycled phones, but it only works for phones that are sent directly to Sprint (not a retail store)
- Devices must be sent to Sprint within 15 days of the prepaid envelope being printed
- Devices received after this time may be subject to a change in value offered
How do customers get payment for a phone recycled with Sprint?
Customers who do decide to recycle a phone with Sprint will receive their payment as a bill credit, usually received within three billing cycles. Phone recycled in a Sprint retail store will give the customer credit towards the purchase of a new Sprint device or towards the purchase of accessories.
To contact Sprint about recycling an old phone
- (877) 443-4464