- If you have a certificate for free Spirit bonus miles, redeem your certificate here
- To claim your miles, you’ll first need to create a “Free Spirit” account
- Once they are deposited in your account, your free miles will expire in 90 days.
Spirit Airlines is one of the cheapest airlines in the United States, and offers flights to more than 50 destinations in Central America, the Caribbean, South America, and the United States. But what’s even better than cheap airfare? Free airfare!
If you have a free miles certificate, you’re on your way to earning a free flights. Just sign up for a “Free Spirit” account (their frequent flier program). By signing up for this account, you’ll be able to accumulate all of your miles in one place, plus you’ll receive advance notice of great sales and offers.
Remember that your free miles certificate is good for one time use only, and only one certificate may be credited towards your account per event. Once the miles are deposited into your account, you’ve got to use them quickly, as they will expire in 90 days.
- Free miles certificates have no cash value, and they may not be sold or copied
- Spirit Airlines reserves the right to change or even completely cancel this promotion at any time of their choosing
- This giveaway ends at midnight on December 31, 2015
- To obtain a free miles certificate during the giveaway period, visit a location at the start of the designated hours and follow instructions to form a line at the designated point. The first designated number of participants will receive the free miles certificate offer.
- Miles will be deposited into your Free Spirit account within 45 days
To contact Spirit Airlines regarding your free miles certificate or your Free Spirit account:
- Spirit Airlines, Inc., 2800 Executive Way, Miramar, FL 33025