Samsung Side Sync
- SideSync from Samsung lets users who have a Samsung cell phone easily share screens and share data between a PC and their phone
- With SideSync, it’s easy to receive Samsung cell phone alarms through a PC, use cell phone features on a computer, and much more
- Samsung SideSync is also available for Mac users, as well as PC
Samsung cell phone users (like those who have the newest Galaxy phone) can take advantage of an application called Samsung SideSync, which makes a phone and computer one screen. A favorite SideSync feature of many users is the ability to receive notifications on a computer (like phone calls or text messages) when they arrive on a cell phone. SideSync is also one of the easiest ways to transfer large video files or a lot of photo files from a cell phone to a computer. With Samsung SideSync, users can even make cell phone calls directly from their computer.
Samsung Side Sync Comments
- SideSync is available from the Google Play store or from the Galaxy apps widget
- Please note SideSync may not work in some OS device models
How to Use Samsung SideSync
To start using SideSync by Samsung, users just need to install the program on their computer and download the app on their cell phone. Once that’s done, they just need to connect the two devices via USB cable or Wi-Fi, and open both applications. If the Samsung SideSync application is closed on either the computer or the cell phone, or the Wi-Fi connection is disabled, Samsung SideSync can’t be used.
- At least 1 GB of free available memory and 500 MB of free hard drive space are needed to properly run Samsung SideSync
- SideSync also requires an Android operating system of at least KitKat 4.4 or higher, and a 1.8GHz Intel or better processor
For Samsung Side Sync support call 1-800-726-7864 or use the “Live Chat” feature on Samsung’s website.