Rewards Hertz Car Sales
- Allows a Hertz customer to claim there 2,750 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points associated with the purchase of a Hertz auto
- These bonus rewards are to promote the buying of Hertz pre-owned vehicles
- The Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points can be redeemed for free rental days at participating Hertz auto rentals
The Rewards Hertz Car Sales requires the customer to have their Hertz Gold member number and Bill of Sale number in order to claim the rewards online. The Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member number will be 8 digits long and the bill of sale number can be located on the insert inside the packet received once the Hertz used auto purchase was finalized.
Rewards Hertz Car Sales Comments
- Those who are not Gold Plus Rewards members will have to go through a bothersome registration process in order to claim the 2,750 bonus points
- When registering for the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program customer will need a valid email address and provide a Drivers License Number
- Registration is free for the program
- New members will have to allow 48 hours (aka about 2 days for their membership to process before they can claim the 2,750 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points
Please note when signing up for the Gold Plus Rewards Program customers will need a valid credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express) as Debit Cards can NOT be used online for enrollment or for card updates for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards. Any questions about the Rewards Hertz Car Sales serviced can be directed to a customer service agent at 888-999-4900 between the hours of 7 am to 9 pm Monday thru Friday Central Time.
Gold Plus Rewards Program Comments
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to register
- Ideal for the consumer who rents a car more than a few times a month
- Provides super fast drop-off service with eReturn
Hertz was founded in 1918 and specializes in the rental and lease of cars and trucks worldwide. The Hertz Global Holdings corporate office is based at 8501 Williams Road Estero, FL 33928 and can be reached at 239-301-7000.