Reliant My Account
- Login to your Reliant Energy account to gain access to billing and payment history, chance your contact preferences, look up usage information and discover energy-savings tips.
- Pay your Reliant bill in just minutes (its super easy and quick!)
- Start or stop Reliant Energy service with just the click of a button
Reliant Energy provides electric and energy services to over 1.5 million Texas residents and businesses each year. Across Texas, they help power homes, businesses large and small, manufacturing facilities, government agencies, and educational institutions. Thanks to their convenient online system, it’s simple to manage your Reliant Energy account.
If you don’t have an online account already, setting one up is easy. You’ll just need to have your account number (including what comes after the hyphen). To login, simply enter your login ID and password or the e-mail tied to your account along with the password. Several types of accounts cannot use an e-mail address to login, including residential customers who have more than one online account, any “AccountConnect” accounts, any builder or multi-family accounts, and any business accounts.
Once your online account is set up, you can choose from a number of payment options to fit your lifestyle. You can make one-time payments, set up automatically occurring payments, and even schedule a payment for a future date.
- If you have any questions about your service, you can have them answered instantly through their online chat system
- Find money saving tips to lower your energy bill even more
- If you want to make sure you’re saving money, you can log on and use an online comparison tool to see how your bill stacks up against previous months
- Make sure your home is running as efficiently as possible with free “Home Energy Snapshot” from Reliant
Contact Reliant regarding your account at:
- Live online chat