- Access a RapidCard account online with a User ID or card account number
- This service can be used for both Visa and MasterCard RapidCard customers
- The service is free to use
First time Rapid FS card holders will have to go through a short registration process before online access is granted. To register the customer will need the Rapid FS 16 digit account number along with a valid email address. A toll-free customer service phone number could not be found for the RapidCard so please direct any customer service questions to WebServices@rapidfs.com.
Rapid FS Comments
- Upon sign up the RapidCard Authorization Code will automatically be sent to the email address provided by the consumer
- Card holders who are experiencing long delays in receiving RapidCard authorization emails could be due to a delay with the email provider that was provided at the time of sign up
- The RapidCard system works best with Internet Explorer Versions 7 & 8, Internet Explorer Version 6, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari (any other browsers may cause the service to error)
Those who are having trouble finding the authorization code should check their Spam or Junk mail folders for the email. Once the email is found RapidFS customers are advised to mark it as not junk or not spam to help ensure proper delivery of important RapidCard emails in the future. Please direct any RapidFS login issues to the toll-free number found on the back of the RapidFS card.