Ralph’s Credit Card
- Those who like free groceries should check out the Ralph’s Plus Visa Card
- The card is issued by US Bank and allows members to earn free groceries at an alarming rate
- For every 1000 points earned the member will earn $5 in free groceries
The Ralph’s credit card requires the customer’s account to be open and in good standing in order to earn and redeem valuable rewards and benefits. The creditor and issuer of the Ralph’s rewards plus Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. In order to apply for the card the applicant must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
Customers who already have a Ralph’s credit card should sign up for an account online in order to take advantage of the following benefits:
- The ability to check balances, transactions and account statements online from the comfort of a home computer
- Enroll in Online Statements
- Set up account alerts (i.e. set up an alert when payments are due)
- Set up recurring payments with the Ralph’s credit card AutoPay service (customers are also allowed to make one time payment as well)
- Use your Web-enabled mobile device to view an account (works with Android and IOS smart phone)
- Check out pending Rewards Points
How does one go about earning points when using the Ralph’s credit card? For every one dollar spent the card holder will earn 1 reward point… for every one dollar spent at the Kroger family of stores the card holder will earn 2 points. PLUS the card holder will earn a whooping 3 reward points for every dollar spent on Kroger family of quality brands when using the Ralph’s credit card. This card is a must for anyone who shops at Kroger on a somewhat frequent basis. The Ralph’s credit card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted and membership also includes 24-hour auto insurance coverage-at no additional cost-for damage due to collision or theft.