PNC Personal Loan
- Apply for a Personal Unsecured Installment Loan with PNC Bank
- Personal Unsecured Installment Loan provides the customer with money without having to borrow against the equity of a home
- The application will take between 10 to 15 minutes to complete
The PNC Personal Loan offer allows for a Minimum Loan Amount $1,000 and a Maximum Loan Amount $25,000 (the maximum amount may be more but borrowers will want to speak with a customer service agent over the phone for more information on loans more than $25,000). All PNC Personal Loan rates are fix and a variety of repayment terms are available. Any questions about the PNC Personal Loan offer can be directed to 1-888-370-7344.
What is needed to apply for a PNC Personal Loan?
- Applicant’s/borrowers full legal name, social security number and date of birth
- US photo id which can be a driver’s license, state-issued ID or US passport
- Provide the amount of the loan
- Previous address, if at current address less than two years
- Applicant’s annual income along with other sources of income (i.e. Veterans Affairs disability payments)
The PNC Personal Loan offer does allow co-applicant’s and PNC will never charge a bothersome prepayment penalty. PNC Personal loans can be applied for in person at any PNC Bank of by calling 1-888-370-7344 between the hours of 7am to 10pm ET Monday thru Friday and 8am – 5pm ET Saturday and Sunday.
Where can PNC Personal Loan rates be checked?
- Personal Unsecured Loan and Line of Credit Rates (simply provide a zip code to find the current PNC Personal Loan rate)
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc is a Pittsburgh based financial service firm and was founded in 1845. PNC is considered the 6th largest bank in the United States (in terms of deposits) and has more than 2,600 branches. PNC employs more than 50,000 people and the PNC corporate office is headquartered at One PNC Plaza 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222-2707.