PNC Home HQ
- The PNC Home HQ web site is designed for customers to handle everything related to a home purchase through a PNC Home Loan or a refinance loan through PNC
- With PNC Home HQ, mortgage applicants can upload documents required to complete their PNC home loan application from any desktop computer, laptop computer, mobile device, iPad or Apple tablet
- Home HQ from PNC Bank also lets customers make a payment on their PNC mortgage, see the total remaining balance on their home loan, and request help if they’re having trouble paying a PNC mortgage
PNC’s Home Insight Tracker gives applicants the status of their mortgage application in real-time, so customers always know where they stand in the process. One of the most popular features of PNC Home HQ is the ability to sign up for e-mail or text alerts when a home loan application reaches certain milestone points.
PNC Home HQ Comments
- For customers looking to refinance their home loan with PNC to get a lower payment, the PNC Home HQ has tools and resources to compare two loans to see which one is really the best deal
- A refinance checklist to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible, and a home lending calculator to find out how much a mortgage with PNC really will cost
More about PNC Bank
PNC Bank acquired their mortgage division through a merger with National City Bank. PNC had originally sold their mortgage division to Washington Mutual in 2001 due to the housing market being unstable and the fact that it was high at the time.
- National City Mortgage was well-known for their trouble with subprime mortgages, but PNC has said they have no plans to deal with subprime mortgages
To contact the PNC Home Lending Center:
- 300 Fifth Avenue, The Tower at PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222