Phone Claim AT&T Uploader
- Submit additional documentation online related to an AT&T Phone claim
- Only the primary AT&T account holder can submit documents related to the claim (this help protect against unauthorized AT&T account use)
- The documents may be digital pictures or scanned for upload
The Phone Claim AT&T Uploader service is free to use and should take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete depending on how many documents the AT&T customer is required to upload. When submitting a phone claim with AT&T and using the upload service customers will need to provide the following:
- Completed Sworn Claim Affidavit & Proof of Loss Statement
- Government issued ID (i.e. driver license, passport)
- A copy of the most recent AT&t wireless bill for the mobile number in question (this is not always needed)
- A copy of Proof of Purchase for the claimed device (this can come in the form of a Receipt or UPC Code From Box)
- Copy of supporting documents (these are not required in every claim and can take the form of police report, insurance document, etc.)
Please note in order to download and complete the affidavit the customer will have to provide their Mobile Number of Affected Device (a live chat service is available for customers who are having issues getting documents to upload).
Phone Claim AT&T Comments
- Claims completed by the daily cut-off times will be shipped, and in most cases, delivered the next day
- If the claim is closed Monday – Friday before 5 pm CST the device (i.e. AT&T GoPhone) will be shipped the next day
- If the claim is closed on Saturday prior to 2 pm the device will be shipped Monday morning
Any questions about the Phone Claim AT&T uploader service can be directed to an Asurion Customer Service Representative at 1-888-562-8662 between the hours of 7 am and 9 pm CST Monday thru Friday OR 8am and 8pm CST Saturday and Sunday.