Pep Boys Rebates
- Find out what current rebate offers are happening at Pep Boys
- Send in your Pep Boys rebate information
- Check the status of a rebate form that you’ve submitted
With almost 800 stores across the nation, Pep Boys is one of the most well known names in auto care. To make sure their customers are getting the most benefit they can, Pep Boys often offers rebates on their own and from manufacturers when you purchase certain products. With their online system, you can find out what rebates are being offered, submit a new rebate application, or check the status of a rebate that you’ve filed.
To submit a rebate online, you will need your transaction number, register number, and store number. This will allow the online system to pull up your receipt and verify that you purchased an appropriate product. To view the status of a rebate, you will need to enter your personal information like name, address, phone number, and tracking number. Once this information is entered, you’ll be able to see how far along the process of your rebate is. Clicking “Search Current Rebates” brings up dozens of offers from all different types of products.
- Since Pep Boys uses an online system to verify purchases, you must wait at least 24 hours from your purchase before you try to submit your rebate online
- In most cases, you will be asked to submit a photocopy or your original receipt. But, some rebates will call for it, so make sure you have it available.
- You can submit multiple rebates at one time, and Pep Boys will consolidate them. If you total amount is less than $5, you will receive a postcard check in the mail. For totals over $5, a prepaid Visa card for your amount will be issued.
To contact Pep Boys regarding a rebate:
- Pep Boys Customer Care, 3111 West Allegheny Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19132
- 1-800-PEP-BOYS (737-2697)