- Individuals who have received notice of a past due debt from Howard Lee Schiff can log on to the Pay Schiff web site to settle their debt quickly and conveniently
- To pay a debt that Howard Schiff has made contact about, the customer will need their File/CN Number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 24 hours for Howard Schiff systems to update, so clients may receive contact after a debt is paid (up to one day after)
The Law Offices of Howard Lee Schiff is a debt collection agency that is utilized by companies who have customers with past due debts. In exchange for a small portion of the debt, Howard Schiff attempts to collect on debts that the company could not.
The Pay Schiff web site is an attempt to collect a debt, so any information entered into site could potentially be used for that purpose. Howard Lee Schiff specializes in debt collection in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
What does Howard Lee Schiff offer clients?
Howard Schiff offers several advantages over other debt collection agencies like a state of the art call center, regular staff training in state and federal debt collection laws, special debt reduction strategies for customers, and a responsive client services department. Howard Schiff strives to follow laws from the HIPAA, and GLB and even the FTC and Attorney General.
- The law firm of Howard Schiff was first incorporated in 1977, but was first founded in 1958 in East Hartford, Connecticut
To contact Pay Schiff:
- 25 Southbridge Street, Bldg 2 Suite 2 , Auburn, MA 01501
- (866) 234-7606