- Customers who have their home mortgage through Ocwen Loan Servicing can log on to make a payment on their Ocwen mortgage account, view the remaining balance on their mortgage, get a payoff quote and more
- Homeowners can also visit the Ocwen Loan Servicing web site to see if they qualify for services that can lower their monthly mortgage payment
- Mortgage assistance is free with Ocwen Loan Servicing, and there is no obligation for customers to receive free information on how Ocwen can help their specific scenario
Ocwen Loan Servicing uses the Home Affordable Modification Program to help homeowners pay less each month for their mortgage. Investment services are also available through Ocwen, who provides real time data management on the portfolios they manage. For commercial loan servicing, Ocwen has asset management or disposition available, and promises better accuracy an a faster turnaround that other providers.
More about Ocwen Loan Services
Ocwen Loan Services makes it their mission to help homeowners with a variety of services, including sub-servicing and stand by services solutions for commecial and residential loans. Ocwen has private label residential mortgage backed security trusts and works with the world’s biggest financial institutions like Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and Ginnie Mae.
- Began serving loan customers in 1988
- Has headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida, and has operations throughout the United States, plus offices in India and the Philippines
- Provided more loan modification under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) than any other mortgage servicer
To contact Ocwen Loan Servicing about a mortgage account:
- Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC , P.O. Box 660264, Dallas, TX 75266-0264