OC Courts Call In
- Call-in jurors in regards to the Superior Court of California County of Orange will have to check this service daily for five days and will be instructed to report only if additional jurors are needed
- It does not cost anything to sign up for the service and jurors are compensated for their time by the state of California
- Call-in jurors should be prepared for a normal day at work and should not by any means take the day off unless it is confirmed they will be serving as a Superior Court of California juror
The OC Courts Call In program provides free parking for those who are called at 1020 Civic Center Drive, on the corner of Boyd Way and Civic Center Drive between the Santa Ana Police Station and Santa Ana Stadium. Jurors who need to report for duty need to check in at The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 3rd Floor, 700 Civic Center Drive West, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
OC Courts Call In Comments
- People who are disabled should check their jury summons letter in the bottom right corner for information regarding parking for persons with disabilities
- Jurors who are summoned will have to go through a bothersome airport style weapon screening before entering the court
- Court locations associated with the OC Courts Call In program include Central Justice Center 700 Civic Center Drive West – 3rd Flr. Santa Ana, CA 92701 | Harbor Justice Center 4601 Jamboree Road, Rm. 222 Newport Beach, CA 92660 | North Justice Center 1275 N. Berkeley Avenue, Rm. 320 Fullerton, CA 92832 | West Justice Center 8141 13th Street Westminster, CA 92683
- Jurors who do get the call are expected to show up in business attire type clothing
Any questions in regards to the OC Courts Call In program can be directed to (657) 622-7000. Those who need to simply obtain jury reporting instructions can dial (657) 622-8229 for a pre recorded message.