My Wifi Ext
- Provides information for those who receive an error message or are unable to connect to the WIFI service
- The WIFI has to be connected to Ethernet or wirelessly connected to the NETGEAR Range Extender
- The first thing the user will want to check is to make sure the NETGEAR Wireless Range Extender is plugged into a power source
How does the user know if there is an issue with the WIFI ext?
They will most likely receive one of the following error messages when using the My WIFI Ext service:
- Internet Explorer: “Page cannot be displayed” or “You are not connected to a network”.
- Google Chrome: “Unable to connect to the Internet. Google Chrome can’t display the webpage because your computer isn’t connected to the Internet”.
- Firefox: “Server not found. Firefox can’t find the server at www.mywifiext.net”.
- Safari: “can’t find server”
Those who have used the My WIFI Ext FAQ and still cannot resolve the issue should call a NETGEAR customer service specialist at 1 (888) 638-4327. Any questions sales should be directed to the NETGEAR sales department at 1 (408) 907-8000.
- San Jose based global networking company
- Founded in 1996 as a subsidiary of Bay Networks
- Annual revenues top 1 billion US Dollars
The NETGEAR corporate office is headquartered at 350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, CA 95134 and can be reached by phone at 408-907-8000. Those looking to fax the firm should send it to 408-907-8097 (please include the NETGEAR account number if the fax is customer service related).