My Spending Account ADP
- Access state of the art tools and information designed to help the user better manage spending accounts online
- The service is free to use but requires a valid email address for first time users
- Customers who have not created a user name and password will select the “New User” option
The My Spending Account ADP service allows users to review their spending account balances, update account information, review claims status, view a recent statement, and download/print required forms. The service works best with Internet Explorer (IE) 8, IE9, and IE10 AND supports the following Windows browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari (for Windows). My Spending Account ADP is operated by Automatic Data Processing, Inc..
Automatic Data Processing (aka simply ADP)
- New Jersey based business outsourcing service company
- Founded in 1949 by the notorious Henry Taub
- The company was originally called Automatic Payrolls, Inc.
ADP specializes in human resource services, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. The firm has more than 60,000 employees and more than 610,000 clients (who gladly pay millions of dollars annually for their services). ADP works with small businesses (1 to 49 employees), midsized businesses (50 to 999 employees), and large businesses (companies with more than 1000 employees). The ADP corporate office is headquartered at One ADP Boulevard, Roseland, NJ 07068 and can be reached by phone by calling 973-974-5000.
Major competitors to ADP?
- Paychex, Inc. (18 billion dollar market cap)
- TriNet Group, Inc. (1.36 billion dollar market cap)
- Insperity, Inc. (18 billion dollar market cap)
ADP is leader of the back coming in with a solid 38 million market cap in the Business Software & Services industry.