My Retirement Future
- The My Retirement Future service is a self service web site for customers who have CUNA Mutual Retirement to manage their account online
- Both employees who have their insurance coverage through CUNA and employers who manage their workplace retirement through CUNA can utilize the My Retirement Future service
- My Retirement Future lets CUNA retirement members view their current retirement balance, change their elections as to how their retirement is invested, make an emergency withdrawal from a CUNA account, and other important options
Customers who are using CUNA My Retirement Future for the first time will need to set up their online account before they can use it for the first time. Setting up a CUNA online retirement account means the customer will need to enter the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, their date of birth, and their plan number. A CUNA Retirement Plan Number is located on both the instruction form for online enrollment and on every statement notice received. Members who don’t have their plan number can contact the CUNA Participant Service Center to get theirs. All information found on the CUNA My Retirement Services web site should be considered as updated and as accurate as possible, and calling a CUNA representative would get access to the same information.
My Retirement Future Notes
- Easy to use
- Requires a valid email address when signin up
More Things to Know About CUNA
CUNA (which originally stood for Credit Union National Association) is a mutual insurance company that was founded in 1935 and has their headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. The CUNA company is most well known for providing retirement services to small businesses and credit unions across the United States. CUNA has an annual revenue of over $3 billion, and has just over 4,000 employees at their various offices.
- CUNA also provides home insurance, life insurance, and auto insurance
- To contact CUNA Retirement Solutions please dial call 800.279.4015