My CFE Apply
- Customers of CFE Federal Credit Union can apply online to open a new personal account or apply for a loan from CFE Federal Credit Union
- Opening a share certificate, savings, checking, or money market account with CFE takes just 10 minutes online with a simple and secure form
- Applicants can check the status of a CFE Credit Union loan application by entering their e-mail address (or complete a saved CFE loan application)
CFE Credit Union offers a special online portal for customers who want to apply for a loan or set up a new account with CFE bank. This application site is only open to current CFE members, and will usually give an answer within 24 hours. The CFE application web site can be used to set up a new checking account or savings account, or apply for a home loan or auto loan from CFE.
My CFE Apply Comments
- CFE has a partnership with the University of Central Florida with special UCF debit cards that give a donation to UCF with each purchase made (donation from CFE bank)
- In addition, CFE members receive 20% off all UCF Athletic events
- Loans from CFE credit union are federally secured by the NCUA up to $1,000,000
More information about CFE Federal Credit Union:
CFE Credit Union was founded in Central Florida in 1937. The bank has a network of over 40 ATMs in central Florida and is connected to more than 4,000 shared bank branch locations across the USA “Credit Union Service Center” network. CFE began as Orange County Teachers’ Federal Credit Union and had 23 teachers as charter members.
- CFE is a billion dollar institution, and is usually ranked very high in customer service among banks in Florida, and is always among top performing financial institutions for strength and security in Florida
To contact CFE Federal Credit Union:
- Call (407) 896-9411 or (800) 771-9411 nationwide
- 1000 Primera Boulevard, Lake Mary, FL 32746