My BO Visit
- Take a super short survey related to a purchase from Bojangles’
- The survey is operated by the Service Management Group and all feedback provided will be used to improve the customer service (i.e. food quality, store atmosphere) at the given Bojangle’s location
- The survey is available in English or Spanish
The My BO Visit customer survey requires the customer to have the following from the Bojangles’ customer receipt: Bojangles’ restaurant number (this will help identify the location in which the visit took place), date plus the time of visit, and the check number. All of the previous named information can be found on the My BO Visit in store customer receipt (the Bojangles’ store number will be 4 digits long and can be found at the top of the receipt). The My BO Visit check number will also be 4 digits long but will be found at the bottom of the Bojangles’ customer receipt.
My Bo Visit Comments
- Operated by the Service Management Group
- Should reward the customer with a coupon for their efforts
- Bojangles’ will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy with their meal
Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Charlotte, North Carolina family fried chicken restaurant
- Founded in 1977 by Mr. Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas
- It’s BoTime! is the chains current slogan
Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits locations can be found in the Southeastern United States and specializes in spicy fried chicken and rich buttermilk biscuits (this is not the place to stop at when on a diet). The firm can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol BOJA and is headquartered at 9432 Southern Pine Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28273,United States. Any questions in regards to the My BO Visit customer survey can be directed to the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits corporate office at 704-527-2675.