Sprint Customer Account Online
- This is only for Sprint customers with land line telephones
- Login to pay your Sprint pone bill or to change your account information
- To register for access, you will need your 9 digit customer number and your 10 digit phone number
If you have a land line telephone with Sprint, login to your account here to make a payment or manage your account. If you are not registered already, it’s easy to sign up. To register our account, you will need to know your 9 digit customer number and your 10 digit phone number. During the signup process, you will be asked to provide a preferred callback date and time. A Sprint representative will call the billing telephone number to verify that the attempt to set up an account is valid. Sprint will provide a temporary password, which you will enter on the signup page.
You will be asked to choose a security question that only you know the answer to. This will be used if you ever need to reset your Sprint username or password.
- When you register your Sprint account, you’ll have access to your bill at any time
- There are no additional fees to make a payment to your Sprint account through this system
- If you sign up for paperless statements, you’ll receive an e-mail when your bill is ready to be viewed and paid instead of a traditional bill in the mail
- You’ll be asked to set up a username. This must be all lowercase characters and between 7 and 15 letters and/or numbers. Your username can not contain any uppercase characters, blank spaces, underscores or other special characters.
- As soon as you sign up your account and agree to the terms and conditions, you will have access to My Sprint Account Manager.
To contact Sprint regarding your Sprint landline customer account:
- Call 877-877-8748
- PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191