Morgan Stanley Home Loans
- View current rates associated with a home loan from Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association (the Private Bank)
- Morgan Stanley Home Loans are designed for people buying a home or refinancing
- They offer a comprehensive suite of residential mortgage products with competitive rates to qualified applicants (must have a good credit score in order to refinance)
The Morgan Stanley Home Loans service is the consumers go to spot for all things home loans with MS. The service offers a clear-cut guide on how to obtain a home loan as well as tips and tools that take the stress out of acquiring a home loan. The Morgan Stanley Home Loans specialist will provide the customer with outstanding customer service, knowledge, and will make a recommendation based on the customers unique financial situation. Morgan Stanley also offers a cool pledged-asset program will allow certain clients the option to pledge eligible securities (i.e. stocks, bonds, mutual funds) in a MS held account to replace all or part of a cash down payment towards a home.
Morgan Stanley Home Loan Comments
- Designed for Morgan Stanley customers only
- Offers advice on refinancing a primary residence, vacation getaway, vineyard or other property type
- To be eligible for the pledged-asset feature a Client must have a brokerage account at Morgan Stanley
Please note when using the pledged-asset promotion program if the value of the pledged securities in the account drops below the agreed-upon level stated in the loan documents, a Client may be required to deposit additional securities or other collateral (such as cash) to stay in compliance with the terms of the mortgage loan… so for example if a customer is using Apple stock for a home loan pledge but then the stock drops 15% in a week before the loan is secured the customer will have to make up the 15% in the loan.