Maurices My Maurices
- Shoppers at Maurices can sign up for the Maurices loyalty card program to earn points for every purchase they make, and eventually earn free Maurices gift certificates
- Customers can log on to the Maurices loyalty reward card program web site to check their current points balance, see transactions, and claim and print their Maurices rewards certificates
- Maurices loyalty points are usually added within 7 days of the purchase being made (with online purchases at Maurices.com being added within 5 days most of the time)
With the Maurices loyalty card, shoppers get 1 point for every $1 they spend at a Maurices store or at maurices.com. At every 100 point threshold, customers get a free $5 Maurices gift certificate. To log in to the Maurices loyalty web site, customers just need to enter their e-mail address that’s associated with their account, enter their phone number, and enter their Maurices loyalty card number.
Maurices My Maurices Comments
- To redeem a Maurices rewards certificate online, customers just need to enter the number that’s shown at the bottom of their certificate
- Customers can use up to six Maurices rewards certificates at once
- Points balances are not shown on a Maurices receipt
What are the advantages to signing up for the new Maurices loyalty program?
People who sign up for the Maurices loyalty program now get a monthly account statement emailed straight to them (along with any certificates they earned that month), plus tips to earn Maurices points even faster. Maurices insiders also get special sneak peeks at events and sales previews, plus a Maurices gift on their birthday and more.
To contact Maurices about their customer loyalty program:
- Call 1-866-977-1542